profiles Re: [microformats-discuss] Re: Educationg Others

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Tue Oct 4 12:23:45 PDT 2005

Hi Ryan,

On Oct 4, 2005, at 11:03 AM, Ryan King wrote:
> Unfortunately, we don't have profiles for all microformats yet (any
> volunteers for hCalendar? :D). Also, for rel-tag, we haven't pushed
> for people to use the profile URIs (hmm, and we don't even have a
> profile URI for rel-tag).

This seems like the sort of housekeeping stuff which tends to be low
priority, but is actually fairly helpful in getting people oriented.
I know it confused me when I first got into this (assuming I'm
unconfused now, of course :-).

I personally would find it worthwhile if someone created a Top Ten
Things Newbies Can Do  list, to help focus volunteer activity. Right
now, the ToDo page is so chaotic I honestly don't know where to begin.

http://microformats.org/wiki/to-do

-- Ernie P.