[microformats-discuss] Re: Educationg Others

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 02:37:01 PDT 2005

On 10/5/05, David Janes -- BlogMatrix <davidjanes at blogmatrix.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to figure this one out Danny. What edge-cases are being
> written off by the microformat community?

I was just extrapolating from Mark's statement:
[[
Some people (Scott, Lisa, others) look at this and say "what about
this edge case?" or "how do you combine them?" or "I need something
with rigid structure" or "how do you validate them" or whatever.  And
these are all obvious questions that form interesting permathreads on
mailing lists around the world.  And we just don't care.
]]

--

http://dannyayers.com