[microformats-discuss] Result set: thoughts and ideas?

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Thu Oct 6 14:35:59 PDT 2005

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for diving in on this!  This sounds related to the new table
discussion I'm starting:

http://microformats.org/wiki/table-examples

I think you may want to split up your idea into two parts:
- a table of results
- the list of result pages

That latter might also be used for a "1 of 3" notice, a la S5.   The
former, interestingly, implies a connection between XOXO-lists and
tables, as both have the meaningful concept of "20-40 of 100".

-- Ernie P.