[microformats-discuss] welcome new subscribers!

Bryce Fields bryce.fields at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:02:23 PDT 2005

On 10/7/05, Tantek Çelik <tantek at cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

> I'd like to extend a warm welcome to all of you, and encourage you to send a
> short introductory email.  Tell us a little about yourself, where you heard
> about microformats, and what your interests are.

Greetings everyone.  My day job is to bring standards and
accessibility to the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education's
family of web sites (an uphill and difficult, but worthy battle).  My
interests in microformats are 1) mostly to educate myself on this new
and exciting concept, 2) to see if I can discover ways to adapt
microformats to our sites as we rebuild, and 3) I'm one of those geeks
that loves chasing after those shiny and new cutting edge approaches
to how we share information on the web.

I'll mostly lurk until I think I've learned enough to offer my two
cents, at which time you may groan and wish I'd just go back to
lurking. :-)

--
Bryce Fields, Webmaster
Where I Work: Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education

"Do or do not! There is no try!" -- Yoda