[microformats-discuss] welcome new subscribers!

Nathan Steiner nathan at twinsparc.com
Fri Oct 7 18:34:14 PDT 2005

Tantek Çelik wrote:
> I'd like to extend a warm welcome to all of you, and encourage you
> to send a
> short introductory email.  Tell us a little about yourself, where
> you heard
> about microformats, and what your interests are.

Hello everyone, I'm Nate Steiner co-owner of a small web design
company twinsparc, and weblog web-graphics.com. I've already sent a
message to the list regarding some little bbedit glossaries I made
for microformats, but given that I apparently messed up the
formatting for hCard on twinsparc.com (fixed now I believe), maybe
that was a little preemptive :-)

In any case I'm just a markup monkey stuck in the purgatory between
real designers and real programmers. I heard of Microformats from
Eric and Tantek at SXSW 2005 and am ardently interested in the
potentials. I've been brewing some thoughts for a weather
microformat, but mostly just interesting in learning from all the
posts to this list.

cheers,
Nate