[microformats-discuss] Video Pop-up Link Maker

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Tue Oct 11 22:00:31 PDT 2005

On Oct 11, 2005, at 7:51 PM, Joshua Kinberg wrote:

> Just wanted to share a small project I launched today... I modified
> the javascript hCard Creator to make a wizard to generate pop-up links
> for videobloggers. If there was a microformat for describing media I
> would be happily to incorporate it into this (rel="enclosure" is in
> there).
On the subject of a media-metadata microformat, here's what I think
is holding things up...

We have a good deal of coverage on previous (explicit) schemas/
formats. But, we don't (unless I've missed it) have any documentation
of implicit schemas/formats as expressed in how people (podcasters,
vloggers, etc) mark this stuff up.

David Janes has been working on this kind of research for blog
formats, it'd be great to have it for media as well.

-ryan

PS- The project's really cool. :D
--
Ryan King