[microformats-discuss] New Wiki Page: widget-brainstorming

Kevin Lawver kevin at lawver.net
Wed Oct 12 12:13:51 PDT 2005

Following up on widget-examples, I created widget-brainstorming
(hopefully following the right format):
http://microformats.org/wiki/widget-brainstorming.

I haven't yet gotten the OK to release the profile we've been working
on, but hopefully the problem statement gives us enough to go on to
start talking about things (without getting me in trouble).

I look forward to working on this with everyone (or, those who are
interested, or by myself...  but that would make me sad).

Cheers,

Kevin Lawver
http://lawver.net