[microformats-discuss] a micro micro-format for an' item'

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Thu Oct 13 09:29:44 PDT 2005

A 'blog post' is not subclass of 'things with a title and content' no
more that a 'car' is a meaningful subclass of 'things with a steering
wheel' or 'things that explode if you hit them hard enough'.

If you think there's a general and useful concept of 'things with titles
and content' on the web, start documenting them as per the process!

Regards, etc...
David