[microformats-discuss] Some kind "CSS Zen Garden" for microformats (was: Code to handle Microformats)

Robert Bachmann rbach at rbach.priv.at
Tue Oct 18 09:19:07 PDT 2005

Ryan King wrote:
> On Oct 17, 2005, at 11:23 AM, Robert Bachmann wrote:
>
>> Currently microformats.org/code only lists some tools for generating
>> microformated content what do you think of a collection of some
>> open-source “code pieces” (functions and libraries) for handling
>> microformatted data?
>>
>> BTW: Some weeks ago someone mentioned it would be nice to have some  kind
>> of CSS Zen Garden for Microformats - any progress?
>

> None. Anyone want to work on it? I can help, but don't have the
> bandwidth to lead.

I'm interested and grateful for any help.

What do we need?

1. Web server with support for server-side scripting ...
 I've root access to a server:
  Software: Apache2, PHP4, some (S)FTP-Server
  Connection: 100 Mbit/s
  Location: Vienna, Austria
  Jailed shell access could be activated for co-workers.

2. A sample page containing "practical" examples of current   microformats.

3. Some demo style sheets.
 I'm not a designer but I should be able to create some style sheets
 which could be enhanced by more talented people.

4. Anything else?

Who's interested?

Thanks,
 Robert