[uf-discuss] hAtom

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:21:51 PDT 2005

On 10/25/05, David Janes -- BlogMatrix <davidjanes at blogmatrix.com> wrote:

> Together, you could point at an archive and suddenly have access to an
> entire Atom store of entries for a complete blog....

Sorry to interject, but if I go looking for the right place on the
Wiki I'm likely to forget what I was looking for...

Do you/can you have anything to cover rel="prev", rel="next"? If those
were in place on the usual "permlink" style blog archives, couldn't a
client build its own listing?

Heh, and any thoughts on making something useful out of those calendar
things that you get on blogs?

Cheers,
Danny.

--