[uf-discuss] like that in xFolk?

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 26 16:18:08 PDT 2005

On 10/26/05 3:30 PM, "Dr. Ernie Prabhakar" <drernie at opendarwin.org> wrote:

> Hi Charles,
> On Oct 26, 2005, at 3:21 PM, Charles Iliya Krempeaux wrote:
>
>> So,... I guess what I am saying is that a "rating" Microformat is
>> good.  But we need something simpler for marking something as being
>> pornographic.
>
> I think:
>     <media:rating scheme="urn:mpaa">x</media:rating>

Wait, Ernie, wasn't it you that was pushing for URLs over URIs?

> is the closest and most widely understood equivalent.

Um, by what definition of "closest" and/or "understood"?

> Surely there must be a way to say something like that in xFolk?

Since I'm not hearing Bud, here is a simple markup of the literal example
given by Charles Iliya Krempeaux:

 <a class="taggedlink" href="http://example.com/something">Something</a>
 is <a rel="tag"
       href="http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pornographic">pornographic</a>