[uf-discuss] Anybody working on product microformat?

Thomas Vander Wal vanderwal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:43:14 PDT 2005

Anybody working on a microformat for the product space?

I started running with an idea and could not find anybody that had
started or mentioned a product microformat.  I may need to start
walking before I run (at least I was not running with scissors, but I
can't say that about cut and paste) and start this effort if it has
not been done already.

What am I looking for is structure for commerce sites or people
discussing products.  The  product name, model, unique identifier
(ISBN, etc. - may be more than one), description, features, technical
descriptions, etc.

All the best,
Thomas