[uf-discuss] Anybody working on product microformat?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 22:16:45 PST 2005

Thomas, I'm *very* interested in this, especially with regard to
digital downloads (though more generally representing
products-for-sale as well).

Tanktek pointed me to:

http://microformats.org/wiki/listing-formats
http://microformats.org/wiki/listing-brainstorming
http://microformats.org/wiki/listing-examples

Might be worth a look during your investigation. Additionally,
Delicious Monster does some fabulous stuff with Amazon and products...
might lead to some divine inspiration if you can imagine what it might
be like for the product DB to be marked up w/ MF:
http://www.delicious-monster.com/

Chris