[microformats-discuss] Re: playlist microformat

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:15:14 PDT 2005

Seems to me one application that we should not only consider applying
our work to, but possibly also reverse engineering for a functional
use of the microformat is iTunes2Web
(http://www.aarone.org/iTunes2Web/).

Imagine taking your iTunes library, exported as XML, and then
converting it to semantic XHTML. Then give it a UI like this by
applying some crazy JavaScript or XSLT:

http://www.aarone.org/iTunes2Web/example/

There's no reason why our MF wouldn't allow us to do this.... right?

Chris