[uf-discuss] microformats podcasts index now on wiki

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Sun Apr 2 12:14:59 PDT 2006

Greetings,

Since there have been several recent podcasts where microformats have been
discussed, I've created a page on the wiki to keep track of them (similar to
the presentations page)

 http://microformats.org/wiki/podcasts

Please check it out, have a listen to the listed podcasts.

The page only contains few links to March podcasts and is thus sadly
incomplete, and thus I'm asking for help.

Please add links to other podcasts which discuss microformats!

So far I've omitted podcasts which merely mention microformats without at
least a description or some specific user benefit mention.  I trust your
judgment.

Thanks,

Tantek