[uf-discuss] Highlighting XFN Information

Phil Haack haacked at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 10:14:02 PDT 2006

One issue with Microformats I've had is that without many tools out there,
most of that microformatted content is locked away in the html source.  For
example, you can't tell who my friends are from visiting my site unless you

So I wrote a javascript that highlights this information on a web page that
is easy to include in any blog or website.

http://haacked.com/archive/2006/04/05/MakingMicroformatsMoreVisibleAnnouncin
gTheXFNHighlighterScript.aspx

The script is a bit rough, but I will be posting regular updates.  Thought
some of you might be interested.  If this is not the appropriate place to
post this type of thing, let me know. Thanks!

I figure we'll see a huge growth in this type of thing as Microformats grow.

Phil
http://haacked.com/