[uf-discuss] hcard noobie question

Nick Swan nick.swan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 15:59:00 PDT 2006

Hi all,

noobie hcard question here! Sorry!!!

So I have my hcard I have created :

*<div class="vcard">
 <a class="url fn"
href="http://weblog.vb-tech.com/nick">Nick<http://weblog.vb-tech.com/nick%22%3ENick>Swan</a>
**
*and I want to paste it into Ray Ozzies Live Clipboard demo.*
**
*I can't though because the demo splits names up completely differently ie:*

For me to consume hcards this is ok as I can parse them many different ways
to see which one works, but how am I supposed to know which format to copy
the data in to be able to paste it somewhere else?

I though the idea of hcard was to come up with a standard format?

Cheers
Nick