[uf-discuss] What does "draft" mean? (was: Citation IRC Meet-up Time)

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Mon Apr 10 09:01:26 PDT 2006

On Apr 10, 2006, at 10:09 AM, Tantek Çelik wrote:

> Alf, it is premature to be making "recommendations" when the
> necessary steps
> in the process have not yet been completed.  More on the wiki page
> itself.

I read the wiki page itself, and I don't see anything more
descriptive than "process not completed."  Looking at the process,
I'm not clear on which steps are considered incomplete.  I also see a
lot of "drafts" without much evidence of the process being followed
at all.  I'm confused about what the word "draft" means in relation
to the microformats wiki.  If this isn't a "draft," what specifically
is missing, and why was, for example, the include pattern labeled a
"draft" prior to any real world examples or public discussion?

Peace,
Scott