[uf-discuss] Citation IRC Meet-up Time

Edward Summers ehs at pobox.com
Tue Apr 11 07:53:37 PDT 2006

On Apr 10, 2006, at 11:22 AM, Tantek Çelik wrote:
> "implied schema analysis"

I'm a bit lost about what this is. Doesn't the comparison chart fit
this requirement?

Perhaps I missed the discussion but what is currently not "good"
about the  *-examples, *-formats, and *-brainstorming
pages.

Maybe next time you or Ryan could actually contribute to the irc
discussion eh? It was our understanding from Brian during the meetup
that throwing together a draft to throw darts at might be a good
place to try to consolidate thought at this point, given the wide
variety of info on the wiki.

//Ed