[uf-discuss] Plazes & Microformats

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 19 14:11:55 PDT 2006

David, it appears you may have missed my email from this morning:

"[uf-discuss] UID, URL, live microformats (was: Microformat auto-discovery
WAS: Plazes & Microformats)"

<http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2006-April/003726
.html>

In short, we don't want a vocabulary explosion of rel-**** per microformat
(that's an antipattern) and URL + UID solves this problem quite elegantly
without introducing any terms at all.  Reply to the above thread to
follow-up, not this one.

Thanks,

Tantek