[uf-discuss] hResume status

Pat Ramsey ramsey.pat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 23:24:49 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

I'm de-lurking here. I haven't seen much discussion on hResume, and I was
wondering where that stood. I saw the microformats panel at SXSW, was hit by
Inspiration's Idea mallet, later had some drinks with Steve Ganz and at some
point he challenged me to markup my resume using hResume. I virtually burned
my old InDesign resume and set about formatting in in XHTML with hResume all
over it.

I've gone through a few iterations, pored over the wiki and emailed back and
forth with Steve. I think I've got it done according to the wiki:
http://www.southwestern.edu/~ramseyp/resume.html

My question, for those involved with this longer than I have, is where to go
from here? Has anyone else done some work with it that's not documented on
the wiki? This could be a useful addition to the resume toolbox for all
those university students preparing to leave the nest and venture into the
wild wild world.

Off to bed now.

Cheers!

Pat