[uf-discuss] Microformats for everyone!

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Thu Apr 27 06:58:04 PDT 2006

On Apr 27, 2006, at 8:36 AM, Christopher St John wrote:

> Do you see this as being related to the uf zen garden effort? (which
> seems to have stalled a bit)

Here's a working implementation that applies CSS and/or JS to sample
microformat template pages:

http://randomchaos.com/microformats/zen/

I made this a long time ago, and was at the time expecting that
someone else more experienced with the formats would want to be in
charge of administering this, reviewing submissions, setting up
templates, etc. but that never happened.  If no one is interested in
maintaining a zen garden, I'll do it, but right now it looks to me
like something people like to discuss in the abstract, but wouldn't
actually use in practice.

Peace,
Scott