WordCamp (was Re: [uf-discuss] Re: hCard and vCard)

Dimitri Glazkov dimitri.glazkov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 13:12:54 PDT 2006

I am in a similar situation to Sebastian's, although Germany is a bit
farther than Alabama (you know what they say, Georgia is Alabama's
Germany).

I, too, am working (though lapsed in a few last weeks) on an
XFN/hCard/citation module for TinyMCE, which is what Wordpress is
using. I haven't formalized the project yet, but it will be an LGPL
doohickey.

If you guys hear anybody doing or interested in doing something
similar (or exactly the same) at the 'camp, would you pass the Word?

:DG<