[uf-discuss] RE: microformats for groups and group memberships?

Eran limbo at actcom.co.il
Thu Aug 10 12:28:44 PDT 2006

Hey Jim,

After much prodding from Tantek and some from Ryan as well I finally got to
adding some of my own related work to the wiki. I've used a simple format
(based on XFN) to describe group membership and roles. Using the "<a rel"
pattern to describe roles like:

<a rel="group" href="http://microformats.org/">Microformats</a>

Or

<a rel="member" href="http://hellonline.com/">Eran Globen</a>

Additional values I've used are moderator and founder to describe those
roles in a group.
You can see the draft profile I wrote for this at
http://hellonline.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/XMF
And of course, it's all linked from the wiki at:
http://microformats.org/wiki/group-brainstorming#Rel_Group_Member_Proposal

Eran.