[uf-discuss] jQuery and the geo microformat

Fil fil at rezo.net
Sun Aug 20 10:35:25 PDT 2006

Hello,

I've started a modest blog in French about jQuery, mainly to document what
I learn, and show to SPIP users how to use it. So it's mostly constituted
of very simple examples and "discover" articles.

My latest article is an example of processing the geo microformat with
jQuery. Nothing difficult, but I think it's a nice way to show of how these
two techniques can mix, this is why I care to mention it here.

The example is at
http://www.jquery.info/IMG/html/5_geo.html

explanations (in French) at
http://www.jquery.info/spip.php?article7