[uf-discuss] Ordered Lists

Paul Kinlan paul.kinlan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 11:32:02 PDT 2006

Hi Kevin,

Thats a pretty cool answer.  I was looking into xoxo, it looked like
what I might use opml for.  But I wasn't too sure if I were to use
xoxo in the manner that I intend then it might polute the xoxo
"world".

I thought about using hReview, but it seems like an overkill to me
right now, because I am thinking that perhaps the OL signifies the
significance of each element implicity, at least that is what I think
at the moment.  I will look into VoteLink too.

Kind Regards,
Paul Kinlan