[uf-discuss] hJob

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Wed Aug 30 07:33:21 PDT 2006

On Aug 30, 2006, at 8:21 AM, Don Park wrote:

> Given recent moves in the job listing by bloggers, I think 'hJob' and
> syndication of job data might be a nice near-term topic for
> discussion.
>
> Thoughts? Links to alternate proposals?

http://microformats.org/wiki/job-listing-examples
http://microformats.org/wiki/job-listing-brainstorming

I started working on this when I first joined this list, but I didn't
really know what I was doing and no one else seemed very interested,
so I didn't get very far.  I think there are probably sufficient
examples collected, but if you think there should be more, add them.
The next step seems to be determining the implied schema by looking
at which properties meet the 80% threshold.

Peace,
Scott