[uf-discuss] RSS/Atom to XHTML in Flock's Feed View

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:29:42 PST 2006

Hello,

On 2/1/06, Chris Messina <chris.messina at gmail.com> wrote:
> So here's a real world application for microformats and hAtom. I need
> a template for the XHTML that we output when rendering feeds in Flock.
> I would like to use hAtom for the classes (duh). Are there examples in
> the wild of RSS/Atom conversions into hAtom?

What do you mean by "RSS/Atom conversions into hAtom"?

Are you just talking about systems that read RSS/Atom feeds (likely
from other sites), and then render/convert them into hAtom?

Or would a site that renders it's "content" in its database to both
RSS/Atom and hAtom be OK?

> If not, would anyone be interested in collaborating on a template?
> This probably won't ship in the February micro-release of Flock, but
> will likely get in the next one -- as well as form the foundation for
> feeds.flock.com.

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.