[uf-discuss] plays, skits & scripts

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:56:52 PST 2006

Uh. I'd like to give that a chance, since this is a fairly purposed
discussion so I presume that you're being serious?

The one thing that comes to mind as to why this approach wouldn't
really make much sense is the sorting aspect... though I guess sorting
by Nic/time would be ok... Even still, it seems no more semantic than
my DL approach.

Anyone else have opinions?

Chris