[uf-discuss] hAtom - ready for 0.1?

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 27 05:03:55 PST 2006

I've been watching eagerly as hAtom has been refined quite nicely by
everyone's excellent discussions and Ryan King's and David Janes' hard work
in updating the wiki accordingly.  I think it is looking quite good.

 http://microformats.org/wiki/hatom

I haven't yet completed adding it to my blog yet (still in the middle or
rewrite), and that's perhaps the second to last question I have from a
content perspective -- how well does that work?

Also I'd like to hear of when the hAtom2Atom.xslt might be updated so we can
try that on hAtom content and see how well it works.

Aside from those two things, I personally see no reason not to declare hAtom
as version 0.1 and ready for folks to to use it in general.

Does anyone know of any significant issues (other than the above) that
should prevent hAtom from going v0.1?

Other opinions? What do people think?

Thanks,

Tantek