[uf-discuss] hAtom and blog-post-* need some more work

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Tue Jan 3 11:04:20 PST 2006

"David Janes -- BlogMatrix" wrote...
> Furthermore, I have no issues with debating and or changing the
> nomenclature involved. For example, two or three days ago I explained the
> options that were available to us for the various elements, the precedence
> of HTML is using the word "title" or "heading" to mean "title" and why the
> word "summary" is particularly ill-suited in the the blog world for
> describing a title. (Direct responses: 0)

On my part, I didn't want to say, "I don't like it" without providing a
particularly useful argument.  I've been busy recently, but also I haven't
felt very inspired as to alternatives, so I've been waiting to read
something that would spark an idea to write about.

So, I don't like using "title".  I don't have a good alternative though, so
I hope someone else chimes in with a brilliant idea that would make that
statement worth the bytes it required to send across the internet.

Atamido