[uf-discuss] hReview and the structured blogging tools

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Thu Jan 12 09:10:29 PST 2006

As you know, the structured blogging people have released plugins [1]
for MT and WordPress that generate microformatted output and, well,
structured blogging output.

I tried using their review generator and produced [2] which you can see
[2] doesn't quite get the encoding of the reviews correct.

I was going to send some comments to Phil Pearson about this but I'm
really not sure what the correct way to encode the review rating are. In
particular:

(1) are the sub-ratings (i.e. quality of service: 3/5) always going to
be dependent on rel-tag
(2) if it does ... where should the authority be for tags be? Is
"anything will do" the correct answer?

Regards, etc...
David

[1] http://structuredblogging.org/