[uf-discuss] hReview feedback

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Fri Jan 13 14:11:05 PST 2006

Paul Bryson wrote:

> Sadly, as the information is distilled, it is impossible to know if
> the page
> actually mentions the upper or lower bound without visiting the page.

Indeed.  And some have no links...

> Consumer Reviews
>     * reviewed item
>     * reviewed item version
>     * rating
>           o overall 1-100
>           o by category 1-5
>     * definition list of specifications
>
> That is 1...

I didn't count that because I was unable to verify it exists after
looking through the first page of Google results for "Consumer
Reviews".  The history [1] shows RyanKing added that with the
original page, so perhaps he can shed some light on what website that
references.  Even assuming it still exists, 1 case is far from 80%,
so I would still question the choice of 1 as the default lower bound
in hReview.

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki?title=reviews-
formats&action=history&limit=250&offset=0

Peace,
Scott