[uf-discuss] hAtom progress

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Mon Jan 30 14:11:33 PST 2006

So, it seems that the work on hAtom has stalled a little bit, which
is fine, no huge rush here. There's be a lot of work put into it,
esp. by David Janes (awesome job David!), but it seems that we've got
a bit to go before its ready to go.

I'd like to move forward on hAtom, but its tough to tell what the
current status is. We have a number of  open issues, which I'd like
to resolve, but given that http://microformats.org/wiki/hatom-issues
is a bit unorganized, its tough to get an overview of what's open and
what's closed. I'd like to suggest that we get that page reorganized
(somewhat like the other issues pages) so that we can focus on open
issues and work towards resolution.

Thoughts? Action?

-ryan
--