[uf-discuss] Re: Developing a strategy for deployment of microformats

Jesse Rodgers jrrodgers at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 05:36:28 PDT 2006

On 7/3/06, Chris Messina <chris.messina at gmail.com> wrote:
> I began a separate wiki not too long ago for "practical" information
> about using and deploying microformats
> (http://microformats.pbwiki.com). It'd be great to see this wiki get
> some use -- and starting it off with a section on "Microformats in
> Education" might be just the thing to kickstart it.

I appreciate the offer but I would to keep this information on an edu
based server (or microformats site) without the Google ads. The wiki
itself might also house the future FAQ for the uwebd list and
Micformats will be just one part of that information.

...at the very least it will be information for our 250 or so campus web folks.

Jesse