[uf-discuss] Again

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Sat Jul 8 21:03:56 PDT 2006

On 7/8/06 7:21 PM, "Colin D. Devroe" <cdevroe at theubergeeks.net> wrote:

> Again, 4 messages that I've written (either by replying or by simply
> creating a new mail message) have not gone through on this list.  I'm
> not sure what my alternative is, but this is very frustrating.  Can
> anyone help?

Colin, please provide information on what email software or service and
version you are using so that we may help you to debug it.

Plus, a bunch of us try to hangout pretty often on the #microformats IRC
channel on irc.freenode.net - you might get quicker / more interactive help
there.

Thanks,

Tantek