[uf-discuss] IRC Meetups?

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 08:03:02 PDT 2006

Awhile ago the idea was brought-up to have an online meet-up in the
Microformats IRC channel[1]. I would like to see if anyone is still
interested in attending?

We have been having many excellent conversations in the IRC[2] and it
would be great if more people could attend to get their questions
answer and issues aired while we are all listening.

The other options, which seems to be working, is for more people to
volunteer "Office Hours" where they can be expected to be in the IRC
to answer questions.

Any thoughts? should i propose a time and schedule - i'd be happy to
organize things?

Thanks
-brian

[1] - http://microformats.org/wiki/irc-meetups