Include fragments [was RE: [uf-discuss] a.include mimetype]

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Mon Jul 10 17:07:48 PDT 2006

First of all, please note that the issue about inclusions only being
specified within a document is spelled out on the wiki (in bold even)
[http://microformats.org/wiki/include-pattern]:

On Jul 10, 2006, at 1:30 PM, Chris Messina wrote:

> Actually, there's a distinction to clarify, which Joe brought up:
> cross-domain transclusion (which Tantek says isn't what we're talking
> about) and local transclusion -- i.e. from the same referencing page.

We have no use case for including content from other resources on the
web. Remember, this was built for a specific use-case: hResume's
multiple hCards.

-ryan