[uf-discuss] Re: Again

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Fri Jul 14 07:06:15 PDT 2006

I think that GMane registers itself as a subscriber so that emails can
be sent to and fro through it.  But I guess it depends on both how Gmane
and the Microformats mailing lists are set up.

I just found the mailing list archive, and it appears my mails are going
through.
http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2006-July/004738.html

Colin, I would suggest you check to see if your emails are showing up in
the archive to better see where the problem is.
http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/

Atamido