[uf-discuss] Resolving Microformats List Problem

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Tue Jul 18 11:54:12 PDT 2006

On Jul 18, 2006, at 12:24 AM, Charles Iliya Krempeaux wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I think I know what's causing the Microformats mailing list problem.
>
> I think e-mails are being silently rejected when they are sent in HTML
> format.  (Even if that e-mail has a text alternate too.)

/me has light bulb moment

I just remembered that I'd set the lists to strip/reject html email,
intending to just test it, but forgot to set it back. I didn't expect
rejections to be silent.

I added text/html back to the accepted list and changed the behavior
to 'reject', rather than 'discard'.

Sorry for the trouble,

-ryan