[uf-discuss] creators updated

Dmitry Baranovskiy dmitry.baranovskiy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 17:54:19 PDT 2006

Hi Ryan,

I've noticed couple of small issues:
1. hCard Creator: AIM screenname & YIM screenname overlap each other
in Safari
2. hCalendar Creator: dtend has fromat "2006620", I think should be
"20060620"
3. hReview Creator: word "date*" in "review date*" jumps on the next
row and moves "reviewer*" down in Safari. It looks like "review" is
label for date, "date*" is label for text field and "reviewer*" is
label for empty row. Also I didn't noticed value of url field in
generated code. And also, should "photo" be inside an "item" as well
as "fn" and "url"?

Cheers,
Dmitry

P.S. Do you need russian localization of these pages. I already done
one for XFN creator, but I don't know where to post it.