[uf-discuss] Developing a strategy for deployment of, microformats

Brian Kelly b.kelly at ukoln.ac.uk
Tue Jul 18 14:31:24 PDT 2006

Hi Ciaran
   Thanks for the reply.
   Your correct - the output from
http://suda.co.uk/projects/X2V/get-vcard.php?uri=http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/web-focus/events/workshops/webmaster-2006/sessions/kelly/
  is a vcf file with two entries.
   However when MS Outlook on my PC gets hold of this file it only seems
to display one entry.
   Is this a client-side configuraion problem?  Note I'm using Firefox
as the browser and MS Outlook XP is configured as the default application.
   BTW what would happen if a page had 10, or 1,000 or 100,000 vCards?
I assume the client will have some limit to the number of entries it
should process?
   Brian

--
Brian Kelly