[uf-discuss] Easy book citations

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Sun Jul 30 10:35:08 PDT 2006

Tantek ?elik:
>  http://microformats.org/wiki/process
> Second, the folks working on the citation microformat to date have done *a
> lot* of work along the lines of the process which I recommend you read to
> understand the current state of progress:
>
>  http://microformats.org/wiki/citation-examples
>  http://microformats.org/wiki/citation-formats
>  http://microformats.org/wiki/citation-brainstorming
>  http://microformats.org/wiki/citation-faq

Oh, I've read it all. I'm just of the opinion that following process,
collating examples, performing analysis, holding discussion, forming
consensus, trialling implementations, reviewing implementations, and issuing
specifications is a way to ensure that nothing gets done, ever.

The citation process started a year ago. There's still, apparently, nothing I
can use today - at least, nothing better than the ad-hocery I just created.

--
If a 6600 used paper tape instead of core memory, it would use up tape
at about 30 miles/second.