[uf-discuss] vjournal?

Hans Gerwitz hans at gerwitz.com
Fri Jun 2 05:22:16 PDT 2006

I'm trying to subtly embed hCalendar into blog text.  I want to
denote the time and place of a moment being discussed, and a "journal
entry" seems to be the correct approach as described in the RFC 2445
study <http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-
examples#Example_5:_journal_entry>

...but all of the example parsers I can find require vevents!  I
don't want to go forward if the wiki example is outdated and it's
been decided to require vevent.  Can someone comfort me that I'm not
off the path?

My end goal is to automatically add map and calendar sidebars to
pages like <http://hans.gerwitz.com/2006/06/01/she-said-yes.html>.
I'd love some free consulting if anyone wants to validate this first
pass (search the source for "vjournal").

Thanks!
- - -
Hans Gerwitz
hans.gerwitz.com