[uf-discuss] Microformats search and higher education

Dimitri Glazkov dimitri.glazkov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 07:47:25 PDT 2006

Folks,

Anybody have a magic wand to wave and tell me some stats on how many
higher education institutions are currently indexed by the search
(.edu domain?).

I see that Capital University (yay us!) is in and I was able to locate
University of Michigan's personnel search, but maybe there are others?

I am thinking about making a rallying call on the University
Webmaster's list (uwebd) to add microformats to the sites.

:DG<