[uf-discuss] multiple hatom feeds in one document.. can it work?

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Mon Jun 12 16:08:36 PDT 2006

On Jun 12, 2006, at 5:01 PM, Benjamin Carlyle wrote:

> A user selects from the feeds
> thusly:
> http://example.com/feeds#techjobs
> http://example.com/feeds#videos
> A client's user interface can use descriptions of the feed (as
> specifications emerge) to help the user choose something human-
> friendly.

I seems to me a little awkward to be using IDs intended for machine
consumption as pseudo-titles for humans to distinguish between
feeds.  Doesn't the HTML already have H# tags acting as titles for
the sections being used as feeds?  Is there a reason those aren't
being used as human-friendly feed titles?

Peace,
Scott