[uf-discuss] Very basic question that is not in the FAQ

Sam Sethi sam.sethi at vecosys.com
Thu Jun 22 05:13:28 PDT 2006

Hi Remi

My take on it is this - Tantek and others started this idea but as it grows
up (its 1 years old) it should be handed over to some standards body.
Tantek due to his commercial connection with Technorati - IMHO - should
divest ownership of Microformats.org to the W3C or some other body.  My only
concern is that this may kill the speed and agility of MF's just as they
gain traction.

Sam