[uf-discuss] hreview item question

Chris Casciano chris at placenamehere.com
Mon Jun 26 09:07:59 PDT 2006

On Jun 25, 2006, at 3:25 PM, Ryan King wrote:

> Yes.
>
> -ryan
>
> On Jun 24, 2006, at 8:20 AM, Chris Casciano wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to pull together the ui for hreview creation in my
>> textpattern plugin and need to balance some flexibility vs complexity
>> issues ... without hitting those concerns (because they're primarily
>> txp issues and not mf related) I had a question on allowable
>> locations of item data (hcard, hcalendar, simple item types)
>>
>> i see an example in the wiki with the merged <div class="description
>> item vcard"> ... but can item be a child of description .. for
>> example

>> or

>> 	<a class="fn url"
>> href="http://microformats.org/">Microformats.org</a>
>>
>> I've done some derivation of the second case already on my own
>> blog[1] but I wanted to be clear on the legality of this style of
>> nesting the elements before I codified it and distributed it in a
>> plugin.
>>
>> [1] http://placenamehere.com/article/211/TechnoratisNewToys

More random questions on this....

what does a parser do if there happens to be another vcard inside the

I can totally envision something written like ...

Description+Item: *Technorati* has been doing great things lately
helped by great people like *Ryan King*.

--
[ Chris Casciano ]
[ chris at placenamehere.com ] [ http://placenamehere.com ]