[uf-discuss] Flocktails in Flock and source and testing

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 27 09:05:15 PDT 2006

On 6/27/06 8:54 AM, "Chris Messina" <chris.messina at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now in the catalog:
>
> http://www.foolswisdom.com/~lloyd/wordpress/index.php/flocktails-brings-microf
> ormats-to-flock/
> http://extensions.flock.com/flocktails

This is great news!

One question though, anyone know where the currently maintained open source
is for both Tails and Flocktails?

We should run our (growing number of) test cases against these
implementations to make sure they are as compliant as possible, and fix any
bugs that are found.  But that first requires knowing where the opensource
code repository is for them.

If there is no such repository, we could certainly check it into
hg.microformats.org

Anyone have more info on the latest Tails/Flocktails source code?

Thanks,

Tantek