[uf-discuss] Is Music dead? (I hope not!)

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 15:46:24 PDT 2006

There is an examples page on the wiki for Media-info[1] as well as book
info[2,3,4]

If you know of more examples, please add them to the list.

-brian

[1] - http://microformats.org/wiki/media-info-examples
[2] - http://microformats.org/wiki/book-examples
[3] - http://microformats.org/wiki/book-formats